- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 1,012 Sq Metres.
- Garage Spaces: 1
Offering a unique traditional Queenslander style home. The home boasts a lounge room, an inviting eat-in kitchen, a formal dining area, and bathroom, all situated upstairs. The ground floor contains a spacious area that is entirely enclosed and lockable and could lend itself to a number of uses. Nestled on a 1012m fully fenced block, this residence boasts a single garage and lockable shed. Back lane access provides ease of access and surrounded by established lawns and gardens. Perfectly positioned in town, this home enjoys a coveted location just opposite the swimming pool and sporting fields. Both the high school and primary school are just a leisurely stroll away, making it an ideal home for families. The convenience of the hospital across the street and the local supermarket within moments truly highlights the unbeatable location of this property.
- Unique Queenslander style house
- Three bedrooms
- Upstairs lounge room, kitchen, formal dining area, and bathroom
- Fully enclosed, lockable ground floor with various potential uses
- 1012m fully fenced block
- Single garage and lockable shed in the backyard
- Convenient back lane access
- Prime location close to the pool, sporting fields, schools, hospital and supermarket
- Estimated rental return of $350 pw